National Multi-Family Construction Group currently seeking a Project Manager
in Orlando, FL. This position will report to the Vice President of Construction and will be responsible for high density projects in this market. Will only consider candidates who have extensive multifamily experience and high density experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete oversight of the Construction Team
- Responsible for daily interaction between Construction Team and Development Team
- Partner with the Construction Team in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Florida experience required.
- High density expereince required.
- High Rise experience highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills