Multi-Family Construction/Development Group currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager (APM)
in Austin, Texas. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Concrete experience a plus
- Stick frame experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills