Multi-Family Construction Group currently seeking a Director of Franchise Utility Management.
This position will report to the Vice President of Entitlements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will be responsible for negotiating telecom agreements
- Will assist initiating utility relocation on projects when necessary
- Will be involved in the easements of all telecom utilities with projects nationwide
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Utilities experience required.
- Multi-Family Construction experience preferred
- Prior Telecom Business Development experience preferred
- Real Estate Law knowledge preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family, Construction, Apartments, Condos,
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland