A top producing Real Estate Team searching for talent to care for our clients and support our sales agents. A NC Real Estate License is required. This is a full time position with 75% in office presence required. Salary commensurate with experience plus Bonus based off of production. Office hours 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
The Listing and Closing Department is much of the client's initial and final contact and is vital to the continued success of the team. It is very important that the department leave an excellent impression as referrals will often come from the level of service provided from this department.
The person must be comfortable in situations that require them to be direct, assertive and in a take charge role while maintaining a very high level of customer service. Attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness, ability to quickly and effectively prioritize tasks, as well as the ability to nurture the client relationship are key attributes. An ideal candidate is adaptable and flexible as every contract is different.
This individual completes all the necessary paperwork and marketing pieces to list, market and promote the homes until they are under contract. This position is the client’s go-to person to answer any questions throughout the process. The Transaction Coordinator is there to make the listing and buying process as smooth and seamless as possible for our clients. To be successful the Transaction Coordinator needs to be organized; stay positive; and be proactive, helpful, prompt and very detail oriented.
Summary of Tasks:
- Follow and Execute each item on provided Buyer & Seller Checklists to ensure no detail is overlooked
- Social Media and Online Advertising
- Produce Graphics, Feature Sheets & Brochures
- Prepare Listing Packages
- Complete the listing contract – Zipforms, KW Command, Docusign are used multiple times each day.
- Maintain CRM
- Provide a Seller’s Net Sheet
- Arrange for Yard Sign Install & Removal
- Arrange for the Lock Box Install & Removal
- Order Home Measurements with Appraiser
- Set up Showing Procedures with ShowingTime
- Schedule Professional Photos
- Schedule any Repairs or Upfit prior to photos
- Enter information into the MLS
- Enter into or link to websites (Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.)
- Arrange for flyers, marketing materials & brochures to homes
- Provide feedback from showings by calling & emailing agents
- Coordinate Inspections for Buyer Clients (General Home, WDIR, Radon, Well, Septic, Survey, etc.)
- Negotiate Repairs and complete Due Diligence Requests
- Obtain Contractor Quotes & manage repairs
- Coordinate scheduling with attorney, paralegals, lending needs including Appraisals
- Ensure all forms completed accurately and compliant with NC license law and Keller Williams requirements.
- Keep Buyers and Sellers happy!