Developer/General Contractor currently seeking a Superintendent
. This position will report to the Project Executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Superintendent duties
- Single Family Construction Highly Preferred.
- Multifamily Construction Preferred as well.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Assistant Superintendent, Superintendent, Super, Assistant Super, Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family Construction, Apartments, Condos,
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland