Multifamily Developer/General Contractor currently seeking an Assistant Superintendent. This position will report to the General Superintendent and/or Project Executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with subcontractors
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Assistant Superintendent duties
- Multifamily Construction required.
- Podium and Wrap Project experience a plus
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Assistant Superintendent, Superintendent, Super, Assistant Super, Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family, Construction, Apartments, Condos
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland