Multi-Family Construction/Development Group currently seeking an Owner's Representative
in Austin, TX. This position will report to the Vice President of Construction. Prior Owner's Rep/Project Management experience required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overall project management from kickoff through successful completion.
- Oversee design development, specifications and material submittal process.
- Coordinate design professionals involved in the project.
- Secure required permits.
- Direct and coordinate construction activities on multiple sites.
- Supervise, manage and support project superintendents
- Oversee project controls including, budgets, direct costs, contracts, and purchase orders, change orders, scheduling and reporting to senior management.
- BS in a Construction related field is preferred.
- Experience in podium, mid-rise and parking deck construction.
- Experience in multi-family construction required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Timberline software
- Mid-Rise Construction a plus
- Concrete experience a plus
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional locations: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Texas, Colorado, California, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Maryland