Owner/Developer currently seeking a Development Manager
in Dallas, TX. This position will report to the CEO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute project acquisition and financing strategies to maintain a pipeline of projects.
- Negotiate with property sellers
- Prepare financial, physical, and entitlement feasibility analyses of potential deals.
- Prepare loan, grant and any other necessary financing packages
- Work with public and private lenders to secure predevelopment, bridge, construction and permanent financing
- Secure all necessary permits for real estate development
- Work in conjunction with architects, general contractors, and all other real estate development consultants
- Represent Owner before public agencies, elected officials, community groups and financial institutions
- Help to monitor construction work, assure high quality work, and meet project schedules
- Develop and initiate community acceptance strategies for future projects
- Perform related duties as required.
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family and Single-Family Development & Construction experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Developer, Development, Director, Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family, Construction, Apartments, Condos,
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland