Executive Search Firm actively looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. As Recruiting Coordinator, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and helping to place talent throughout the country with our many clients' hiring needs.
Unlimited potential for future growth within a smaller, entrepreneurial-centric search firm.
This is a 100% work remote position. Strictly interested in candidates who have a strong work ethic, are self-starters, reliable and possess excellent time management skills.
Recruiting Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Ability to connect and communicate in various methods with candidates.
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate daily with Territorial Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi channel approach to recruit
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
Recruiting Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Previous Recruiting experience a plus, but not required, based on other qualifications.
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements
- A true passion for Recruitment
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Good understanding and experience with candidate tracking systems.
- Someone who posses problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- SELF-MOTIVATED as this is a fully remote position.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree required.