National Multi-Family Construction Group currently seeking a Regional Project Manager/Vice President of Construction
. This position will report to the President of Construction and will be responsible for a multiple state region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete oversight of the Construction Team
- Responsible for daily interaction between Construction Team and Development Team
- Partner with the Construction Team in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Mid-Rise project experience preferred.
- Podium project experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, APM, PM, Project Engineer, Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family, Construction, Apartments, Condos
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland