Multi-Family Construction/Development Group currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager (APM)
. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Project Manager or Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Concrete experience a plus
- Stick frame experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Opportunities: Assistant Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, Vice President of Construction, Project Executive, Vice President of Preconstruction, Estimator
Additional Locations: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, Washington D.C.